Close to CBS, KU og Copenhagen Business Academy
Modern and bright dormitory with excellent location in Copenhagen
Gefion Fuglebakkekollegiet is located in the north-western part of Copenhagen in quiet surroundings with a path system to Fuglebakken Station. Shopping, fitness, and cafes are just around the corner and the educational institutions are only a bike ride away. The dormitory consists of two 3-storey blocks and contains 143 student apartments of which 71 are student apartments and 72 are rooms in 18 shared apartments. The dormitory has everything you can wish for as a student – and it’s bright and friendly.
- Student apartment
- The student apartments are very bright and spacious of 35-48 m² with private kitchen and bath. Additionally, you have your own 1,5 m² storage room and access to high-speed Internet.
The rent starts from 5.700 DKK/month + utilities.
- Room in shared apartment
- The shared apartments are in 2-stories and placed on the 2nd and 3rd floor with access to private roof terraces on the 3rd floor. You can also access them through a balcony hallway that faces the courtyard. The rent starts from 3.800 DKK/month + utilities for a room.
- High-quality housing
- You will experience that Gefion Fuglebakkekollegiet has everything both in the shared facilities and in the individual student apartments
All in really high quality
- Cafe og green surroundings
- Around the dormitory, you can enjoy the recreative common areas where you can enjoy a good time with your friends. And if you’d rather go to a cafe, you can just go to the old waterworks.
- Shared facilities
- The student apartments have access to 7 bright and attractive common rooms with a shared kitchen. An obvious place to meet or make joint events. In the basement, you’ll find a shared laundry and drying room.
- There are bicycle parking and the possibility to rent a parking space in the basement.
Lovely roof terrace in shared apartment
If you want to live close to your school in a cozy and hip area in Copenhagen, Gefion Fuglebakkekollegiet is the place for you.
- Hip environment
- Copenhagen’s north-west quarter
Since 2012, Copenhagen’s north-west quarter has evolved into a hip and attractive area where young and creative people have preferred to move. Most educational institutions are in biking distance, Fuglebakke Station and S-train are just around the corner, and there are plenty of opportunities for both indoor and outdoor exersice and grocery shopping.
If you have any questions regarding the apartments, you are more than welcome to write to:
Mette Torndal, email@example.com, tlf. 22 48 29 30
Mie Steffensen, firstname.lastname@example.org, tlf. 29 12 51 04
Taurus ejendomsadministration will answer your enquiry as soon as possible.